Saturday, November 1, 2008

Meet Mia Grace





Here she is...the most adorable child in the whole world!! Mia Grace arrived on Feb. 10th, 2008, at 8:22 PM. She weighed in at 7 1/2 pounds and was 19.5" long. You can check out her arrival story on my friend Heidi's blog.

Over the last 8 1/2 months, Mia Grace has kept us busy and smiling all the time. She is SO busy and is already trying to walk. She loves to push a little plastic table around the apartment. I think she's going to be strong-willed like me (yippee!). She loves music, pictures, books, and bathtime. She is officially a dual citizen of the U.S. and the D.R., has 2 passports (with quite adorable pictures!), and has already flown on an airplane! I hope this blog will allow me to share her fun accomplishments with all of you who are far away and don't get to see her often! :-)

No comments: