Friday, September 4, 2009

Mia LOVES Shoes!!!

Mia daughter is a shoe-a-holic.  She gets it honestly.  My paternal grandmother and myself are both addicted to shoes.  I’m not sure why.  To be honest, I would go barefoot year-round if I could…..but I just LOVE shoes.  “Shoes” was one of Mia’s first understandable words (in both English and Spanish).  While in the states this past July, we took a trip to a shoe store.  Upon entering the store, Mia’s eyes widened, and she shouted, “Sssooooooozzzzz!”  Total cuteness!  Below are some pics of her clomping around in a pair of my heels.  I just love this kid! :)

108_0063_00 108_0064_00

108_0060_00 108_0061_00

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

ha! i've been collecting pics of Katie like this...she's a total shoe addict! she asks for them first thing in the morning!