Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Christmas Full of Surprises

Well, Luis surprised me with a trip to SC for Christmas, so I decided to surprise my family with my arrival in SC for Christmas. Great fun!! I called a family friend (Miss Barb) who immediately went nuts about being in on the surprise. She promptly found us a fabulous ticket (non-stop from Santiago to Atlanta), borrowed some warm clothes for Mia, and found a car seat for us to use while here, and then made the trek to Atlanta to pick us up. I have video of the look on my parent's faces when they walked into Miss Barb's house for Sunday lunch, only to find Mia & me sitting in the floor, but I'm not quite sure how to post it yet. My mother cried like I've never seen her cry, and my dad stood there speechless...It was great!! Here are some pics we've taken over the last week and a half. Memommy and Mia just after the surprise!!


Mia giving her Papa some lovin


Mia's cute Christmas Eve outfit. She looks like a candy cane!


Exploring the tree on Christmas morning.



The gorgeous dress Miss Barb got for her!!

No comments: